The Henley Business School, University of Reading in conjunction with the Real Estate Foundation (RREF) and Real Estate & Planning, are inviting applications for the African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship for Africans in the UK for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Henley Business School is the business school of the University of Reading. It was formed by merging the previously independent Henley Management College, formerly the Administrative Staff College, with the existing business school of the University of Reading.
Founded in 1945, Henley is one of the oldest business schools in the UK and part of the University of Reading. They are also among an elite group of business schools to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of their faculty and output.
Worth of Award
The Scholarships cover tuition fees only, recipients need to find sufficient funds to cover their accommodation and living costs for the academic year in Reading.
Eligibility of the African Real Estate Society:
- The awards will be made on the basis of a combination of academic excellence and financial need.
- The awards are open to all citizens of AfRES countries who have not previously studied outside their
- All applicants must have been offered a place on the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance
programme prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Students offered more than one Award from University of Reading/Henley Business School may
accept only one award but can select which one.
- Students deciding to defer entry will forfeit any award but may re-apply.
- Subjects: MSc Real Estate and MSc Real Estate Finance
How to Apply
To apply for this Scholarship;
- Please fill out the Scholarship Application Form.
- Please send your CV, a two-page statement of motivation, a letter of recommendation, preferably from someone familiar with your academic achievement, and your University of Reading applicant number to their email.
- For further information please see the following document: African Real Estate Society Scholarship
Deadline: Application closes May 1, 2020.