AREMA Educational foundation grants:Applications are now open for the academic session 2020-21. The bursaries are available for both domestic and international students.
The grants support those who represent the future of our association and the railway industry. It will also encourage and engage them as they are the industry leaders of tomorrow.
The AREMA Educational Foundation is a tax-exempt, charitable organization established to promote educational activities related to railway engineering through a number of programs.
Why study at the AREMA Educational Foundation? The Foundation has been very successful and has assisted many students with scholarships. The Foundation will continue to be in a great position to help engineering students who specialize in the railway industry to meet their professional goals and to offer other opportunities to the railway industry.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2019
- University or Organization: AREMA Educational Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & graduate degree
- Award: $1,000- $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility of the AREMA Educational foundation grants:
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the awards.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject area of engineering technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for consideration:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program leading to a degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology in a curriculum that has been accredited by the Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology.
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply for the AREMA Educational foundation grants:
- How to Apply: The application form applies to all Scholarships offered by AREMA. By the completion of this form, the Scholarship Review Committee will determine which Scholarship(s) the candidate qualifies for.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit a personal statement (not to exceed 350 words), a history of recent work experience and current GPA.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must having an interest in railway engineering, maintaining a minimum GPA of 2.5, and being available for interviews by the AREMA Scholarship Committee.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The AREMA Educational Foundation offers various scholarships that range between $1,000- $6,000.