CDT in Prosthetics and Orthotics Funding opportunity is provided by the Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in prosthetics and orthotics combines expertise from the University of Strathclyde.
The study program is available for UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International students. Its aim is to create a new generation of highly skilled researchers who are able to deliver the technology and service innovations needed to meet the aspirations of prosthetic and orthotic users.
The University of Strathclyde is Scotland’s third-largest university. It has a diverse range of archives which have been acquired by gift or deposit to support the University’s teaching and research. It is consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? While studying at this university, candidates can get information on careers and related courses. It gives students to bring a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims.
Application Deadline: February, 14 2020
University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
Course Level: Undergraduate course
Award: Maximum value £100,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International students
The award can be taken in UK
Eligibility of the CDT in Prosthetics and Orthotics:
Eligible Countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate program offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants are normally expected to achieve either:
- Applicants must have a minimum of an upper-second class honours degree from an undergraduate course in an appropriate physical or biological science, science, mathematics or engineering OR
- A clinical qualification related to prosthetics, orthotics and the other relevant allied health disciplines, with additional evidence of skills in engineering and physical sciences (e.g. biomechanics, human gait)
How to Apply for the CDT in Prosthetics and Orthotics :
- How to Apply: For applying, all the candidates need to admission to the university. After taking the process, students need to fulfill the application forms which is avilable on the https://www.salford.ac.uk/research/doctoral-training-in-prosthetics-and-orthotic/home.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, kindly provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
- Benefits: Applicants will receive Maximum value £100,000 with Tuition fees, Living costs, and Equipment and study costs to applying this study award.