Having a passion for learning is very important for building a bright future. Hence for helping students, the University of South Dakota is providing the Coyote Commitment program for the overseas students.
The bursary is available for brilliant students from around the world to study a bachelor’s degree program at the University of South Dakota in the US.
Established in 1862, the University of South Dakota is a public coeducational research university in the US. It is the state’s oldest university and offers 205 undergraduate and 75 graduate programs.
Why at the University of South Dakota? The faculty and staff of the university are dedicated to enhancing the lives of their students and empowering them to dream, discover, innovate and achieve their goal.
Application Deadline: April 1.
- University or Organization: University of South Dakota
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $3,500
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
Eligibility of the Coyote Commitment program:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.How to Apply for the Coyote Commitment program:
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this educational bursary, applicants are needed to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for official transcripts, copy of passport, an official statement of finances and submit it to the Enrollment Processing CenterUniversity of South Dakota414 East Clark StreetVermillion, SD 57069-2390.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to provide valid SAT and ACT scores
- Language Requirement: Official scores of TOEFL and IELTS must be sent directly from the testing agency to the university.
Benefits: Winners will receive the amount up to $3,500 for the study expenses.