The University of Nottingham is inviting applications for it’s Developing Solutions/Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship in the UK for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of Nottingham is proud to be working with The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust to offer full tuition fee scholarships in conjunction with Developing Solutions Scholarship Scheme.
One of their 2015 Developing Solutions/Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholars says that the scholarship provides monetary security to study hassle-free at UoN, the scholarship has amplified a sense of responsibility and dedication. The courses seem just the right choice… Nottingham is well-connected to other cities in the UK and provides diversity in terms of culture – the greatest takeaway as an international student.
Worth of Award
They’re offering 105 scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are a national of (or permanently domiciled in)Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below AND
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- Have not already studied outside of your home country** AND
- Are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- Already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2020 in an area of study within the:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Science
- Have applied for their Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship.
- You will automatically be entered for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship if you are eligible
How to Apply for the Developing Solutions/Allan and Nesta :
The Developing Solutions/Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship does not have a separate application process and students should apply for the Developing Solutions scholarship via MyNottingham.
Deadline: Application closes May 1, 2020.