Executive Dean’s :The Edith Cowan University is now accepting applications for Executive Dean’s Master of Business Scholarship. The award is open for international students for the academic year 2019-2020.
The program provides an opportunity to re-organize the way higher education is delivered in a specific and inspiring campus environment.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is an Australian public university achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study. It has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research.
Why at Edith Cowan University? ECU is committed to widening participation and breaking down barriers that restrict entry to education, and continuing their work on the enhancement and development of alternative entry pathways to higher education.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Brief Description of the Executive Dean’s scholarship:
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility of the Executive Dean’s:
- Eligible Countries: International students (except New Zealand) are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- Not be in receipt of a government award or industry sponsorship.
- Be issued an offer to study the Masters of Business Administration course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If university approves your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this application by our Admissions Office. No separate application is required. Candidates invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents. They can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal. Please note that if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria you must apply through an ECU Authorised Agent.
- Supporting Documents: Not given
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent prior learning, including at least five years relevant professional (work) experience. You will also need to meet Course Specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to demonstrate your English competency to enter any of our courses. Minimum English competency requirements can change, depending on the course you’re interested in, and whether it’s an undergraduate or postgraduate course.
The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at ECU.