Applications are now open for the Food System Vision Prize by Rockefeller Foundation 2020. The Food System Vision Prize is an invitation for organizations across the globe to develop a Vision of the regenerative and nourishing food system that they aspire to create by the year 2050.
The Rockefeller Foundation, in partnership with SecondMuse and OpenIDEO, to amplify the discourse on the state and the future of the world’s many food systems. Also, to empower communities globally to develop actionable solutions and become protagonists in their own food future. Moreover, creating a compelling and progressive Vision for the future of our food system requires a culture of collaboration that rallies industry, policy, academia, and society to act as one. When we come together, we can deliver sustainable, nourishing diets for people and the planet by 2050.
- The foundations distribute a total of $2M to the Top Visionaries, who will be eligible to receive a prize of $200,000 each.
Furthermore, the finalists, who will be selected after a Refinement Phase that extends from 2 March – 17 April 2020, will also:
- Join a cohort of Visionaries addressing systemic food issues via a virtual Accelerator and in-person convening;
- Collaborate with a select team of advisors and stakeholders to further refine their Visions and find pathways to actualize them;
- Participate in an Accelerator during which they will have access to media and storytelling training and a global platform via media exposure, in order to attract partners, connections, and other funder and philanthropic networks;
- Refine and amplify their Visions further;
- If in full compliance with the Prize Terms and Conditions, they will announce you as a Top Visionary and have the opportunity to participate in a recognition ceremony.
Eligibility of the Food System Vision Prize:
- Open to legally registered and organized entities, including companies, governments, cooperatives, communities, partnerships, NGOs, and universities from around the globe.
How to apply for Food System Vision Prize by Rockefeller Foundation 2020?
In order to apply for the Food System Vision Prize by Rockefeller Foundation 2020, applicants need to fill and submit the online application with all the details.
Type of Opportunity Competitions and Awards Conferences Deadline 31 January,2020 Country USA City New York Open to All Nationalities Organizer The Rockefeller Foundation