International Freshman Scholarships:Students, who are wishing to apply for a study fund in the USA, may apply for the International Freshman Scholarships offered by the Texas A&M University. The bursaries are open for the incoming freshman students.
The fund is available for outstanding aspirants to pursue the undergraduate degree program in the fields offered by the university.
Texas A&M University is one of the state’s first public institutions of higher learning. As a research-intensive flagship university, it is dedicated to sending Aggie leaders out into the world prepared to take on the challenges of tomorrow.
Why study at Texas A&M University? The university set the standard as the world-class university of the future by combining knowledge, research, and innovation to create solutions that few institutions have the depth and breadth to achieve.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
Brief Description of the International Freshman Scholarships:
- University or Organization: Texas A&M University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility of the International Freshman Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree with a desire to learn and develop their education skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates may apply for all University level scholarships through the ApplyTexas Application or Coalition Application.
- Supporting Documents: You should submit the following materials to complete the application process: Essays, Transcripts, SAT I or ACT Score, Letters of Recommendation and Resume.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency.
financial aid positions will provide educational funds for your studies.