If you are an international student applying to your first year of undergraduate study at Curtin University, you could be eligible for an International Merit Scholarship offered by the University.
The study program’s aim is to strive to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education.
Curtin University has been nationally recognized for distinguished service to education in the tertiary sector. It is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university with Australia’s third-largest international student population.? The university provides high-impact research and a wide range of innovative courses. It widely recognized for its achievements in applied research. Our research areas are focused on solving real-world problems.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
University or Organization: Curtin University
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework
Award: 25% of first-year tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Student
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: This scholarship is only for:
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students, full fee-paying, non-sponsored are eligible to apply.
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students.
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2019
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of December 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants can need to take admission to the university. After the admission process students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or master program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents. Students can also apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefits: This scholarship provides eligible students 25% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.