Queen’s University Belfast is encouraging students to become a part of the International Office Undergraduate Award for the academic year 2020-2021.
This study funding program aims to provide financial assistance to undergraduate students and motivating them to achieve academic excellence. The plan is open for all over the globe students.
Founded in 1810, Queen’s University Belfast is one of the leading universities in the United Kingdom. It offers world-class learning as well as prepares candidates for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
Why at Queen’s University Belfast? It is ranked 22nd in the globe for international outlook and one of the well-known universities in the United Kingdom. It provides several job opportunities, assessments, advocacy and more for the students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2500-£3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in the UK
Eligibility of the International Office Undergraduate Award:
- Eligible Countries: All countries from across the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate program at the Queen’s University,
- Students must be self-funded (The grant is awarded for the first year of study, and it is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment)
- If you receive funding from an external sponsorship body such as a charity, a private organisation, or government, you will not be eligible for the award,
- students can use their award in conjunction with the Early-Bird reward discount.
How to Apply for the International Office Undergraduate Award:
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the sponsorship, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Queen’s University Belfast. After getting enrolled, aspirants will automatically be assessed for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrolment, you need to check all the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students must have excellent proficiency in the English language to study in the UK.
Queen’s University Belfast will provide awards for the winning candidates according to their fees rate, which is as follows:
- 1 Fee rate: £2500,
- 2 Fee rate: £3000.