How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are advised to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university and also complete the FASFA.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your official transcripts, signed a statement of financial support and supporting bank statement, proof of citizenship and a photocopy of your current visa documents if you hold non-immigrant status and submit it to Office of Undergraduate Admissions Wayne State University P.O. Box 02759 Detroit, MI 48202.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a valid ACT and SAT scores and cumulative GPA.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to demonstrate the English Language requirements of the university.
Winners will receive the award amount in the following ways:
- Warrior Award – Up to $7,000 per year for up to four consecutive years
- Gold Award – Up to $5,000 per year for up to four consecutive years
- Green Award – Up to $2,500 per year for up to four consecutive years