Scholarships for Arab Masters:The Global Campus of Human Rights offers Scholarships for Arab Master’s Programme in Democracy and Human Rights in the 2020/21 session.
The Arab Master in Democracy and Human Rights aims to support the next generation of experts, academics and practitioners and to give them the practical experience needed for building up their professional career and academic activities.
Worth of Award
- ARMA offers financial support in the form of a partial contribution towards living expenses and/or a full or partial tuition waiver. This type of financial support is awarded to a limited number of students on the basis of academic achievement, need and geographical distribution.
- Furthermore, all participants will be supported with finding accommodation and with administrative procedures for getting the visa
Eligibility of the Scholarships for Arab Masters:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 240 ECTS (MA degree, or a BA degree with an additional 60 master-level European credits, or their equivalent). Degrees should be in political science, law, any other social science or specialisation in a relevant discipline.
- Additional studies and practical experience in the area of human rights in inter-governmental, governmental, or non-governmental organisations are a plus.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English are a must.
How to Apply for the Scholarships for Arab Masters:
In order to apply, you need to fill the Application Form and Scholarship Form that you can find at the link below,
You will also need to attach to your application:
Deadline: first round application deadline is March 16, 2020.