Would you like to study in Australia? Make your dream come true by applying for the Swinburne Excellence Pathway Scholarship which is presented by the Swinburne University of Technology.
The study program is available for all international students except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organization. It offers high-quality teaching, opportunities to engage with industry, state-of-the-art facilities, and flexible study options.
Why at the Swinburne University of Technology? Swinburne has an international reputation for quality research that connects science and technology to business and the community. Its commitment is to high-quality teaching and research and graduate outcomes.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
Course Level: Bachelor degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility of the Swinburne Excellence Pathway:
Eligible Countries: International Students except for Australia or New Zealand citizens can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: A successful student candidate for this program will:
- Applicants must be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement.
How to Apply for the Swinburne Excellence Pathway:
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you can automatically be enrolled in this study program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: It is desirable that successful participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
- Benefits: The university will provide a fixed aid amount of $2500 a year off your course fees for a maximum of 2 years.